Steampunk Lego

Started by Weaver, August 06, 2009, 09:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

ChernayaAkula

Dayummmnnnn, that's cool!
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

GTX

That's freaky - I just posted a proposal to do a Steampunk GB and only then I read this -  who is reading whose thoughts here???

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Taiidantomcat

The more you look at it, the more amazing the details  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

ChernayaAkula

Strong the Force with this one is!  :bow:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

ChernayaAkula

Cthulego rising!  :o

Both found >>HERE<<. The original caption reads "This is awesome on so many levels, I don't know where to look first". Right on!  :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Moritz

beowulf

.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

Gondor

Quote from: beowulf on January 24, 2011, 03:15:04 PM
the tardis????  ;D

I think Darth Vader is in there as well....... Indiana Jones anywhere ?

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

raafif

probably got eaten by the Triffids  :o
you may as well all give up -- the truth is much stranger than fiction.

I'm not sick ... just a little unwell.