Testing Bullet Proof Glass...

Started by Hman, July 28, 2009, 02:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hman

"Lusaka Tower, this is Green Leader..."

Mossie

Honoury Darwin Award for that girl.....  Who was it posted the 'Face Palm' motivation poster, it's needed here!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Scooterman

Ed S

Why does "crash test dummy" come to mind.  With particular emphasis on the "dummy".

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Mossie

Quote from: Scooterman on July 29, 2009, 06:00:28 AM
done
Ta!  Just the type of thing it was made for eh?

I remember when I was in the last year of primary school, someone brought in a real Zulu sheild that Grandad or someone had got on his travels, can't remember why.  Teacher was impressed & he said that he'd heard that they could withstand a bullet but that he wouldn't want to be the one that tested it.  Now I thought he was joking....
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

JayBee

That was actually the annual "Mother-in-law Shoot", they just did not see the glass!!! LoL :rolleyes: ;D
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!