RAF BAe146 Replacement

Started by kitbasher, July 14, 2009, 02:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitbasher

Try this one for size!
http://www.airlinebuzz.com/forums/blog.php?tag=royal+flight&u=39
And check the author - has it already appeared on this forum?
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Captain Canada

Very nice. But if it's built in Belfast, there might be a little bit of sabo going on !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

JP Santiago is our very own Sentinel Chicken
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Weaver

SACRILEDGE!!!!!!

Weaver
@BAe Woodford  ;D
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

The Rat

C'mon Hobbycraft, box a Q400, I want to knock one of those together!  :thumbsup: :cheers:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

AeroplaneDriver

Quote from: The Rat on July 15, 2009, 04:22:20 AM
C'mon Hobbycraft, box a Q400, I want to knock one of those together!  :thumbsup: :cheers:

NO! NO! NO!  A THOUSAND TIMES NO!

Do NOT let Hobbycraft anywhere near the Q400!  Their -100 is an abomination.  Revell are the ones who need to bring it to us in all its 1/72 scale glory.
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

lancer

Quote from: Weaver on July 15, 2009, 01:04:56 AM
SACRILEDGE!!!!!!

Weaver
@BAe Woodford  ;D

Now, now - Dom't hold back. Show us your true feelings.... :thumbsup:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

anthonyp

Weaver
@BAe Woodford  ;D

BAE, BAE, BAE!!!!!   All caps  :ph34r:  (I wouldn't be a disgruntled company man if I didn't point that our everytime I see it)
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

lancer

Quote from: anthonyp on July 23, 2009, 07:03:48 PM
Weaver
@BAe Woodford  ;D

BAE, BAE, BAE!!!!!   All caps  :ph34r:  (I wouldn't be a disgruntled company man if I didn't point that our everytime I see it)

True, it is all capitals now , but it used to have a small 'e' when it was British Aerospace europe. Before it went all turncoat on it's own country and 're-branded itself to get the US market!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

B777LR

Weaver
@BAe Woodford  ;D

Actually, the word "bae" in Danish means "poop" or "crap" :wacko:

lancer

Quote from: B787 on August 04, 2009, 12:57:46 PM
Weaver
@BAe Woodford  ;D

And exactly where does this informational gem fit in with the current thread????

B777LR

I like how the horizontal lines make the Q-400 look even longer than normal. A stretch perhaps? Go along the Dornier path and fit a pair of turbofans...

Quote from: lancer on August 05, 2009, 09:14:48 AM
Quote from: B787 on August 04, 2009, 12:57:46 PM
Weaver
@BAe Woodford  ;D

And exactly where does this informational gem fit in with the current thread????

Sorry, the discussion went a bit off topic ;D