Royal orkadies army cent

Started by sudzonic, July 13, 2009, 11:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sudzonic

Hi guys thought i would share this with you it is being build for the "what if" campaign over on armorama. it is based on the idea that there is a royal orkadies army and that the cent served with it for Meany years the build is based on a cent from the early 90's just before it was replaced in service(maybe more on that later ;D) anyway let me know what you think.

***fixed image link***
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul!

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

sudzonic

General Zod

Looking great Where is the reactive armor from? :thumbsup:
Yeah,I know the load is late.But the voices keep telling me to pull over and clean the guns.
Death before decaf
Chad

sudzonic

Hay zod the armour is from an AEF kit i got from evil bay any way here's an update i am going to be of work threw health probs for a few weeks so should get some work done.

started to get some paint on the beast also working on this i will start a new thead when i get further along with it.

John Howling Mouse

I don't know much of anything about armour but I know "cool" when I see it.  Very nice work.  Love the new one, too!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Sauragnmon

Some nice work, Sudz, she's going well, both of them.  Is that an up-armored Early Leo 2?  Looks pretty interesting.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

sudzonic

Quote from: Sauragnmon on August 03, 2009, 12:21:53 PM
Some nice work, Sudz, she's going well, both of them.  Is that an up-armored Early Leo 2?  Looks pretty interesting.

Its still top secret all shall be reveled soon  ;D

Thanks for the kind comment john much appreciated

Radish

Looking good.
The 105mm is standard, but looks different because of the gun sleave used by Israel, South Africa, etc.. :party:

Nice one indeed.
I must get on with some more....got an M41 awaiting baggage and stowage then a primer coat. It's been upgunned with an 88mm from a Tiger, and'll be Israeli. :tank:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

sudzonic

well seem to be on roll so here's some more pics

sudzonic

Quote from: apophenia on August 03, 2009, 02:01:42 PM
Looking good ... but when do we hear more about the turret lurking under the Barracuda camo matts?  :wacko:

I am going to keep you in suspence about that one :wacko: :lol:

Sauragnmon

The barrel's fume extractor and the way it has the boxy profile, says it's an early Leo 2 turret, the white says extra armor courtesy of sheet styrene, I'm just sure it's a Leo 2 Early.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

sudzonic

Quote from: Sauragnmon on August 03, 2009, 02:25:02 PM
The barrel's fume extractor and the way it has the boxy profile, says it's an early Leo 2 turret, the white says extra armor courtesy of sheet styrene, I'm just sure it's a Leo 2 Early.

Your on the rite lines but i will keep you guessing as to what it is going to be i don't want to spoil the surprise... :wacko:

sudzonic

It will be on a leo 2 hull sorry to disapoint still not 100% happy with the cudda camo so mite be a weee while before anymore gets done on it?

sudzonic

Bit more done the turret is nearlly finished.