Martin Seamaster

Started by Sisko, February 20, 2004, 11:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sisko

I have updated the gallery page on our clubs website.
Borrowed my works digital camera to improve on the old shots I took when I orginally finished this model.

I have attached two shots to wet the appetite.

Thought you guys might to check it out here is the link

seamaser

and below is the preveiw

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Sisko

Aircav

Oool, VERY COOL!!, I can feel the spray off the water as it goes by  :P  :P  :P  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

nev

Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

lancer

Oh My Oh My....... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Shasper

Holy shlomeil!

:wub:
Ves B)  
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

John Howling Mouse

Okay, I'm in love with this bird, T-Tail or not.

Man, don't you all wish we could do water in a diorama like that?
I must have read four or five how-to articles on creating water but it's all Greek to me.

This is fantastic, all the way around.    :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

lancer

I'm now having visions of that beauty in FAA colours taking off in formation with a pair of SRA1's Mmmmmmmmm

I wish I could do dioramas a sgood as that
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Aircav

Just how was the base done Sisko
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Joe C-P

Oooooo...   B)  :ar:

Fine work, and a wonderful subject. Water dios always make me happy.

JoeP
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Ollie

Looks very nice Sisko!!

Keep it up!!

B)  :wub:  

F-32

Swwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! :P  

Sisko

Hi guys glad you liked the pics.

The water effect was created by using blue tinted cellophane that you find in newsagencies and craft stores.

I took the cellophane and scrunched it up. When flattened out it gives the effect of rippled water. I then folded it over a couple of times to give it depth and glued it to a base with a picture farme as the border.

I used angled pieces of card to assit in masking the "water"when I sprayed white paint to simulate the spray.

I did not want to mess around with resins and this was quick and only took about 3 hours from go to woe.

:party:  :party:  :cheers:  :cheers:  

Mairfrog

That is way cool. :wub:

The Sea Master is just a few chops away from being an ekranoplan! Ekranoplans kick serious donkey.

Captain Canada

Beauty, Sisko !

But I'm sure I've seen it before....have you posted it on another site ?

Keep up the great work !

Toadman

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?