Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Taiidantomcat

That KV II walker is outstanding  :wacko:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

philp

According to the info, this may get released from Mig Productions.  It is in 1/35th scale.  Nothing on their website yet.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Aircav

That E10 would look great in Russian green fitted with their 152mm gun and muzzlebrake and as a whif firing low velocity HEAT shells and missiles like the M551 Sheridan.  ;D :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

NARSES2

Well ? You've got enough of them in the stash  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Aircav

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 03, 2009, 01:37:52 AM
Well ? You've got enough of them in the stash  ;D

Thats what I was thinking...............
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

philp

How about a Churchill armed with a 25lber?

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Martin H

Now a Churchill with a half decent gun like that, would have been VERY usefull
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

lancer

Quote from: Martin H on August 04, 2009, 02:04:50 PM
Now a Churchill with a half decent gun like that, would have been VERY usefull

Too right it would have, it's a pity it wasn't thought of at the time!! Or at least the 17 pounder gun!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

dy031101

Quote from: lancer on August 05, 2009, 09:17:03 AM
Too right it would have, it's a pity it wasn't thought of at the time!! Or at least the 17 pounder gun!!

Pending the development of this topic.
To the individual soldiers, *everything* is a frontal assault!

====================

Current Hobby Priority...... Sigh......

To-do list here

lancer

I believe I missed that thread, so thasnks for pointing me to it. I'll rerad it with great interest
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

beowulf

.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder