DONE: CAF SuperHornet

Started by John Howling Mouse, February 15, 2004, 03:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

John Howling Mouse

Another view.

Hope you like.

John Howling Mouse

Black Box cockpit: what an infinite pain but I love the end result!

John Howling Mouse

Side shot.

Again, need to get my hangar reassembled as the kitchen makes a very
unrealistic background!

retro_seventies

*sound of jaw hitting floor*

very realistic looking weathering barry - it certainly looks that way in these photos....great job with the after market cockpit too - definitely worth the effort when you look at the close up photo!

love it...

i've only been here for ummmmmm....about 7 months or so, but have you made a BAD model???

judging by these last three i rather doubt it...

fantastic work!  :wub:   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Ollie

BARRY!!

This is absolutly wonderful!  I love that!  Whoa!

If I could make my modern jets as nice as yours....... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Shasper

SWEET! at least Canada has GOOD taste (evident by a twin stick verses the E  <_< )

Ves B)  
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Ollie

Am I the only one who thinks the two-seat Super Bug is nicer looking than the single seater?

:o  

John Howling Mouse

QuoteAm I the only one who thinks the two-seat Super Bug is nicer looking than the single seater?

:o
I agree with you!

That's why my next SuperBug will be a two-seater with VG wings (here comes the swearing part as I try to make that work) and RAF markings.

Ollie

Supertom

Dang!  I've got a CAF Super Bug as well, but mine's in one of those "celebration" paint schemes.  I botched it though, so it looks like I'll be repainting mine.
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Tilt

Very simply, an outstanding piece of work!!

Seeing this model makes me wish Canada would actually get Super Hornets!!!

Well done....

Cheers,
Tilt

Supertom

Sheesh Tilt!  You stay silent until a CAF Bug comes out!  But seriously, good to see you again.
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

nev

Great job Baz, as ever.  :wub:

Article!  We demand an article!
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Tilt

QuoteSheesh Tilt!  You stay silent until a CAF Bug comes out!  But seriously, good to see you again.
Sorry!!  B)

I try to drop by now and again...but I see by my number of posts that I could hang around a bit more. I also see that I'm a bit behind with the updates. Some fantastic models lately.

Gotta start working on the CF-15 soon!!

Once againn, nice work Barry!!

Cheers,
Tilt