Honduras Skyhawks

Started by chrisonord, June 16, 2009, 12:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

These things have been sat on the shelf part finished for a while now, and are waiting for their Honduras markings to be put on(just like a lot of my other aircraft :rolleyes:)
They are both Italeri 1/72nd scale kits and one is the OA-4M and the other is the A-4M. They are painted in 2 shades of green and dark yellow up top and sky grey on the lower surface.

Cheers,
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Amphion

Amphion

srkirad

looks like interesting subject ;)

I got hooked on Honduras AF after viewing profiles of Honduran and El Salvadorian "birds" from so called Soccer War beetween these two countries... so... a bit of exotic is good in my opinion ;)

good work, keep up! ;)
There's a grey place between black and white, but everyone does have the right to choose the path that he takes...
Administrator of Serbian modelling forum "Maketarski Kutak"
www.maketarskikutak.com

chrisonord

Quote from: Amphion on June 16, 2009, 12:09:28 PM
Nice camo-job. Airbrush?
Yes, on one of the days it was working properly :rolleyes:
Srkirad, I have done quite a few Honduras aircraft as part of a themed build I have been doing, most of them are on here.
Cheers,
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Sauragnmon

nice scooters, mate.  The camo's all so dark, makes them quite interesting to look at.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

John Howling Mouse

Do these ever look realistic, already.  Can't wait to see the markings in place.  Nice airbrush-wielding!   :bow:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

BlackOps

Chris, they look great without markings, looking forward to seeing them with markings  :cheers:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.