Trainers with Teeth GB vote?

Started by Weaver, June 16, 2009, 03:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

I note that the Trainers with Teeth GB has been moved to the Knacker's Yard, but we havn't actually had a vote on it yet. Are we going to have one at some point?
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

Bungle

Maybe that's a comment on our entries   :lol:
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: Weaver on June 16, 2009, 03:00:00 AMI note that the Trainers with Teeth GB has been moved to the Knacker's Yard, but we havn't actually had a vote on it yet. Are we going to have one at some point?

Trainers with Teeth GB moved back to the front for voting purposes.
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

pyro-manic

The Floaty Things GB has also yet to be voted on...
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: pyro-manic on June 16, 2009, 06:40:25 PMThe Floaty Things GB has also yet to be voted on...
Floaty Things GB moved back to the front for voting purposes.
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg