ROG Fuchs 6x6 variants

Started by chrisonord, June 11, 2009, 06:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

These 2 Fuchs 6x6's belong to my Honduras task force, one has a stinger aam box fitted to a stabilised mount, and the other is sporting a turret from a scorpion tank, which although it is not quite to the correct scale, it looks ok I thought.

Cheers,
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

ChernayaAkula

:thumbsup: poo-poo hot!  :thumbsup: Especially the one with the Scorpion turret. Looks just like it was designed that way.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Sauragnmon

I agree with Moritz, they look very right like that.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Weaver

Just seen this: they look very good, particularly the Scorpion-turreted one. Credible too: Scorpion turrets have been widely marketed and used on a variety of service vehicles and prototypes.

I'd like to see one (76mm gun) on a Warrior......
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

John Howling Mouse

Are these 1:72?  From the recycling bin, I'd say they look bigger than that but smaller that 1:35.
Are those tools separate parts or molded on?

Nice!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

chrisonord

Quote from: John Howling Mouse on June 16, 2009, 05:44:31 PM
Are these 1:72?  From the recycling bin, I'd say they look bigger than that but smaller that 1:35.
Are those tools separate parts or molded on?

Nice!
Hello JHM,
The vehicles are 1/72nd scale, as they are part of my Honduras military theme and the tools were separate items, and, I might add I managed not to destroy some of them taking them off the sprue.....which is nice :lol:
Cheers,
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!