Lazarev project's

Started by piko1, June 04, 2009, 03:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

piko1

hello so on the topic

as more of the ppl don't know Bulgaria had an aviation constructors and aviation industry
so that's the thread for one of the most interesting people  in the Bulgarian Modern aviation history
Lazarev or Laz planes are often mistaken by people as the russian constructor Lavochkin  or La

let's see the first project and one of the most interesting Lazarev Laz-14
that's an single jet engine twin seat trainer first drawings  of the plane have date 26 July 1958
on them it seams that project started before that date

on the drawings you can see it clearly... Yes it is an Aero L-29 witch first flight was in 1959

but all that is not the end of it
the drawings mysteriously  diapered from constructor's Hose in 1959

Модификация        Laz -14
Wingspan:       8.29m.
Length:      8.50m.
Height:      2.58m.
Wing area:     12.80m2.
Empty weight:     700
Max takeoff weight:     1300
Powerplant: 1x Тurbоmеса Маrbоrе-II
thrust:      1 х 480kgs.
Maximum speed      610km/h
Rate of climb      1104m/min
Service ceiling:      12000m.
Crew:              2

Mossie

Interesting, looks somewhere between an Iskra & a Delfin.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

piko1

yep but late in flight test will be more like the Delfin with T-shaped control suffices

The Rat

Quote from: piko1 on June 04, 2009, 03:53:05 AMyep but late in flight test will be more like the Delfin with T-shaped control suffices

I think there's someone on here who might like that...  ;D
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

piko1

who will like that  expect me :tornado:

thedarkmaster

Looks a bit like a Yak 30/32, and i love it  :wub:
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

The Rat

Quote from: piko1 on June 06, 2009, 01:36:21 PM
who will like that  expect me :tornado:

John Howling Mouse, also known as Baz, real name Barry Snell. He has an almost perverse attraction to T-tails, he will probably put one on a B-2 some day. ;D
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

piko1

are you sure that he didn't do all ready an T-tail B-2  :drink:  :tornado: :blink: