Czech F-102

Started by imatt88, May 30, 2009, 08:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imatt88

Hey all,

Been a while since I visited last, but here are some pics of the Czech F-102 I did for the ARC Whif GB..

I did find out after I finished it, however, that I had put the markings on incorrectly.  The red field on ther roundel was supposed to face in toward the fuselage.

Thats what I get for being in a hurry....  :banghead:

Cheers,            Ian

Cheers,           Ian

Cobra

Sweet Job None the Less :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You did Great using an F-102!!! Keep up the Great Work!!!! :cheers: :thumbsup:

Captain Canada

Wow, great job on both accounts !

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

imatt88

Thanks guys

Cheers,         Ian

upnorth

Nice! :thumbsup:

My only nitpick would have been the roundel orientation but since you caught it yourself I won't harp on it.
My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

tigercat2

Great job, and it looks especially good with the companion USAF '102.

Wes W.

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

sideshowbob9

Beautiful work! Really contrasts well with the Deuce's regular scheme  :cheers:

Modelling_Mushi

Nice build indeed!

Wouldn't worry about the decals - just say you've WIFFED the national markings  :lol:
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Mossie

Wouldn't have noticed the roundel blip if you hadn't mentioned it.  Good to see the Delta Dagger in camo! :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.