Back in the world of whiffing...

Started by SimonR, May 26, 2009, 03:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonR

Hi, you may remember me from such projects as the 4lanker, the Storm Shadow hauling Canberra and the Avro Vengeance.

I've had a hell of a year and am only now in a position to resume whiffing. I've established my new modelling room and have built a few vanilla armor and helicopter kits to get my eye in. What have I missed?
Simon

This is the curse of speed;  I have been a slave to it all my life. On my gravestone they will carve 'It never got fast enough for me'.
Hunter S. Thompson

Jeffry Fontaine

Welcome back Simon!  I was worried that you had given up all material possessions and gone on a walkabout or into the bush to live on berries and fruit bats :^)

While you were "out" there have been quite a lot of things happening here on WHIF and now that you are back we are certainly looking forward to seeing what you have been doing. 
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

SimonR

I'm just finishing a JMSDF SH-60 non-whif build then I have an idea for a new whif I want to try....

Canardberra.
Simon

This is the curse of speed;  I have been a slave to it all my life. On my gravestone they will carve 'It never got fast enough for me'.
Hunter S. Thompson

Captain Canada

A year ? Since you weren't hanging out with me you would have missed around 7000 beers....

:thumbsup:

Welcome back, eh ! Start surfing thru the 'finished projects' threads to see all you've missed...we've been busy around here !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

Quote from: SimonR on May 26, 2009, 03:29:01 PMWhat have I missed?

Radish has become a big fan of Milli Vanilli, BdB choked on an inhaled spat, Lancer ran off to a Buddhist monastary, and Thorvic has joined the French Foreign Legion. Meanwhile Supertom bought the Twiglets factory and is adding peppermint to the flavour, and I've discovered that I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

Just the usual stuff.  :blink:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

nev

Welcome back Simon - a good place to catch up on Whiffius Optimus Maximus would be The Whiffies

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,23309.0.html
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May