Cheranovsky BICh-110 By McGreig
18 (36%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: May 25, 2009, 06:30:43 AM

Sisko

The voting will run for a week.
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

puddingwrestler

What do you mean 'People's car FTW'?

Have you:
A: forgotten it's existance
B: Missed it completely
C: Just trod on a point bit of the scale replica of it
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Sauragnmon

PW, He is cheering it on, FTW being an abbreviation for "For The Win" as opposed to WTF.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

nev

More correctly, its "For teh win", but lets not split hairs :)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

ChernayaAkula

Tough choice! Sovietskaya Germania or the Farrier with its outstanding camo?
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

lancer

Very tough choice!! I have narrowed it down to what I consider to be the 2 best of a very excellent selection of entries. However, I think that both deserve the top spot it is that difficult to split them

5 minuters later - Well, for better or worse, my choice is made. A decision that was difficult as the funal 2 were seperated by the thickness of a thin bit of paper!!! Still, many congratulation to all who took part, some superb builds on display. the modellng ta\lent on this site never ceases to amaze me.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

puddingwrestler

Quote from: Sauragnmon on May 18, 2009, 08:01:33 PM
PW, He is cheering it on, FTW being an abbreviation for "For The Win" as opposed to WTF.

I always read it as Frak the what?
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Weaver

Done, after much rumination! :huh:

I always thought FTW stood for F**k The World...... ;D
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

comrade harps

Please note that I, in fairness and putting my ego aside for a moment, did not vote for either of my entries, so thanks to whoever did!  :thumbsup:
Whatever.

Cobra

i always though it meant "Fut the Whuck'!!!!!! Great Work on All counts!!!!! :thumbsup: :mellow: :cheers:

Sisko

We well after the people have spoken we are left with a clear winner.

Mc Krieg's Sovietise it entry the Cheranovsky BICh-110.

Second place was a close thing but the Fubar by kitbasher finally edged out the rivals to be second.

Can both you guys PM me and I will get the first and second prizes sent out.

To everybody else thanks for entering, it has been a great group build and we have been witness to some truely wonderful whifs.  :bow:

Cheers Sisko! :thumbsup:
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

kitbasher

Well done, McGrieg sir, top model.   ;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Corsair GA.1/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Ed S

Well done McGreig & Kitbasher.   And nice models by all.  An enjoyable GB.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.