Shizuoka show pics from RunChickens blog.

Started by Green Dragon, May 14, 2009, 04:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Dragon

Here are the first pics i have seen from the Shizuoka show.

http://happy.ap.teacup.com/applet/runchickens/200905/archive

Looks like Aoshima are continuing the old tv show kits with a new Airwolf and K.I.T.T. after the BlueThunder. Only aircraft I hadn't already heard about is the MPM Breda Ba88.

Paul Harrison

***corrected the html link so the page can be viewed***
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

lancer

17:35 BST and I've just tried the link. All I keep getting is a 410 GONE error page.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Green Dragon

Worked ok earlier, not working now 20:01

Paul Harrison

Edit: try this one, I've tested it in preview and it works. http://happy.ap.teacup.com/applet/runchickens/200905/archive
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.

JayBee

That one works, at least at 2020 BST it did.
Wish I could read Japanese as there are some verry intriguing items in there.

PS Do not be fooled by the fluffy little bunny rabbits! Watch the Youtube link and tremble with fear.
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Jeffry Fontaine

The 1/32nd scale Material Handling Equipment (Powered Pallet Jacks and Fork Lift Trucks) look great.  Need to find a source here in the states for that kind of stuff.  Used to have a hobby shop in Kent, WA that had shed loads of that stuff on the shelf until they packed up and moved to Oregon about fifteen years ago.  No one has stocked anything like that since in this area. 
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Martin H

Quote from: JayBee on May 14, 2009, 12:22:15 PM
PS Do not be fooled by the fluffy little bunny rabbits! Watch the Youtube link and tremble with fear.

I see what you mean Jim  LOL
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

puddingwrestler

I rather like the look of those fork lift and industrial trolley kits, they could come in very handy for dio work. Plus the powered trolley thingee (I have no idea what it's actually called) looks right for some SF work; there are similar looking things in Star Wars as I recall, being used to carry ordenance to X and Y Wings.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Green Dragon

The CS1 bunnies cgi series is based on a series of Manga that include CS1 '80 with what appears to be the Falklands war! Here is the advert for CS One '80 vol2 and believe it or not they seem to have done animals flying Victor tankers, Vulcan bombers and Sea Harriers shooting down Mirages!!! There are also some Russian bears (not the planes!) in it.
This stuff looks mental. I've got to find out if it's been translated into English!
http://ga.sbcr.jp/mgapr/012490/images/01s.jpg
http://ga.sbcr.jp/mgapr/012490/images/02.jpg
http://ga.sbcr.jp/mgapr/012490/images/03.jpg

Paul Harrison

On the bench.

GTX

The Japanese Medium/Heavy Tank (Type 5 Chi-Ri?) on the second page looks interesting.  Could make an interesting diorama.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Mossie

Quote from: Martin H on May 14, 2009, 02:50:56 PM
Quote from: JayBee on May 14, 2009, 12:22:15 PM

I see what you mean Jim  LOL

Still not as violent as Watership Down!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.