One Month EXTENSION!!!

Started by PanzerWulff, May 10, 2009, 10:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzerWulff

Ok here it is We are having a One Month Extention,some of us have had other things cutting into our build time. So our new end date will be JUNE 10 Hopefully that will give others who are interested time to get into the build as well.So Get Cracking Guys :lol:
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

pyro-manic

Eggcellent. I may be able to have a crack at this now....
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

PR19_Kit

Far too many yolky responses in this thread........  -_-
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Mossie

Yeah, it's eggsruciating.....
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

ChernayaAkula

Oh, an eggstencion!  :cheers:  Maybe that will allow my F-15J Eggle Eggressor to hatch. Decals arrived yesterday.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

The Rat

Picked up an egg plane the other day, might just have a go at this.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

PanzerWulff

Seeing that some of us are busy with the finishing up process (Myself included) I think the "Unofficial" Wrap up should be this weekend.Say SUNDAY sound good to you guys? I myself have been busting my butt packing for a move and helping my nephew with a school project.
"Panzer"

Mossie

Sounds good to me, I'll probably get the F-16 finished by then! :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

philp

Hooray, the Shuttle still has a chance.

My parents were in town the last 2 weeks for my sons graduation so no building time and we have had rain almost everyday for the last week (which makes it interesting when trying to paint outdoors).  Hopefully the weather will clear up and I can get a couple days of painting in.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

PanzerWulff

Ok how about an extra week then not this sunday but the saturday after I could finish my O/F-51 as well so the FINAL end date is OFFICIALLY June 20  :thumbsup:
"Panzer"

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

PanzerWulff

Tomorrow Is IT guys.I'll post my final pics tomorrow I just need to finish decaling my P-51 and the T-bolt needs final pics taken
"Panzer"

philp

Well, yesterday was the first day without rain so got a coat of white on the shuttle.
Supposed to be nice today so should get the gray on but will still need to spray the black and decal. (rain scheduled Saturday and Sunday again)

Looks like I still won't finish a GB  :banghead:
But I am having fun with this so will complete the model, hopefully sometime next week.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies