Can't put my finger on it but there's something wrong with these two.....

Started by Bungle, May 05, 2009, 02:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle

First there's the Buccaneer..... could it be the desert pink turns up light brown in the photoi's. No somethings missing but I don't know what.....  ;D
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Bungle

And then there's the Sea Vixen. Ok it's in modern day Barley Grey but I like Barley grey so why not. But that's not it, there is something definately strange ... wish I'd not lost the instruction sheet. 
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Mossie

You do like to loose canopies don't you??? :lol:  The Sea Vixen has been crying out for someone to give it a 'real' cockpit, but the Bucc just looks kinda odd with a bloke missing!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Bucc
The nose looks disproportionately long, which is exasipated by the single crew canopy/cockpit and the rear of the engine bays too thin, almost pinched....

SV
Nose is very short compared to the RW aircraft, emphasised by the side-by-side cockpit making it look more like a Sea Venom......

Neither are crits, simply observations, please accept them in the spirit they're intended.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Ed S

I don't see anything wrong with them.  They look like perfectly good WHIFF's to me.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

bobbo

After looking closely, I can't find anything that doesn't look VERY "right!"  In fact, I think the one-seater Bucc looks absolutely great!!

Anything else in this vein coming down the pike soon?

Bobbo

John Howling Mouse

What If: This is how we do it!  Good job, er, jobs!   :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

tigercat2

upnorth

That Buc looks great. It looks a bit like it was reverse engineered by Yakovlev.
My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

Zeke

OH NO!...what have you done!...gone and done some good stuff that's what!... :thumbsup:
It's a big, wide world out there...so if it's all the same to you I'll just stay indoors!

Bungle

Ian the Gatherer of Hunters

Bucc
"The nose looks disproportionately long, which is exasipated by the single crew canopy/cockpit and the rear of the engine bays too thin, almost pinched...."  Ian you are spot on, the saw's coming out tonight and I'm going to chop that nose off and I'll fashion a new one. Never thought of it myself but it is overlong. My thanks to you. Engine bays - sorry thats down to Frog !

SV
"Nose is very short compared to the RW aircraft, emphasised by the side-by-side cockpit making it look more like a Sea Venom......" Actually I extended the nose by 2.5mm with a balsa slug  :smiley: Didn't want to go to far !

"Neither are crits, simply observations, please accept them in the spirit they're intended." Absolutely right and accepted as that.... better than no comments at all !

Bobbo -

I always have strange ideas .... I'm considering a South African Tigercat with a rear gunner at the moment ( :wub: ) but I have a HP 88 vacuform begging my attention (OOB of course)

Tigercat2 -

Balsa slug to fill in the front man position and a canopy out of the spares box - nothing clever I'm afraid !

All others...

my thanks for the comments.

Bungle