O

Let's freak Barry with a work update!

Started by Ollie, February 06, 2004, 02:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ollie

First off, Hasegawa 1/48 George, freshly painted.

:wub:  

Ollie

Fw 187, ready to paint once I've sanded everything a bit and plugged holes around the canopy with white glue.

Ollie

Next is the Huey, almost ready to paint too.  Need to mask the canopy and plug the holes with Kleenex.

Ollie

Lastly, my first vac-from, a Sierra Models Curtiss-Wright CW-21B.  It'll be in Dutch Colonies markings with the big triangles.  

Stay tuned for more!

retro_seventies

looking GREAT ollie - especially look forward to seeing the cw-21 when its done...great looking plane!

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

John Howling Mouse

Ah-HAAAA!  I actually FINISHED one of mine this week: Swiss F-5E in Tigermeet markings.

Bad photo though.  Hoping to take good, daylight shots tomorrow.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Ollie

Yes, but it's just ONE model Barry.  I showed 4.

Eh.

Beautiful F-5 by the way!!!   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Captain Canada

Yeah, your F-5 looks totally different in that light, like the CF-18 439 special !

And Ollie, quit screwing around with all that goofy Axis crap, and get that Huey finished !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

nev

Good stuff guys :)

Ollie, hows that big Spit coming on?  I got the decals the other day, thanks very much :)  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Ollie

Thanks guys!

Nev, the big Spit is on stand by, I need to repaint the interior and will wait faor warmer temps.

How did you liked the letterhead in my letter?

nev

Very good Squadron Leader Lacombe, sir!

:lol:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

John Howling Mouse

QuoteYes, but it's just ONE model Barry.  I showed 4.

Eh.

Aye, Laddie.
But at least my model is FINISHED!!!!    :P

And I know: you'll have your FOUR finished by the time I get my next
single model finished.

I can always blame my lack of modeling productivity on the higher priority of 'parenting.'

And, speaking of parenting, Ms. Hitler just left for a veterinary seminar----doesn't get back until Tuesday night.  Time to re-arrange the house for more model display space!!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Ollie

Very well S/L Nev!!

Barry, if I wasn't out of Flat, I would have maybe 8 mdels finished by now.  Consider yourself lucky.

Good luck with Operation "Clean House"!!!   :D  :D  

nev

QuoteVery well S/L Nev!!
Squadron Leader Lacombe, I could never be a "Rupert" like you sir.  No, no, I'd much rather be a Warrant Officer, best rank in the RAF!  Any NCO rank where an officer has to salute *you* first has to be good!  :lol:  :D