Ben's Skyray !

Started by Captain Canada, February 06, 2004, 10:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

I didn't do the landing gear, as it's just made from plain old paper, and the colours are off, as I'm out of ink !

In retrospect ( no pun intended  :wub:  ) I should have done the folds the other way round, and put my own RCN markings on her !

Cheers !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

Very nice Toad!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I have one in 1/48 if you're interested!

Captain Canada

Thanks Ollie ! It was real easy to build, and looks spot on ! Even the complex canopy curves and the round to twin jet-pipe fuselage shape !

Cool !

I'm thinking of rolling a printed sheet sheet up and putting it into a tube with some Elmer's glue....as a traveller, you know, in case of emergencies !

:P  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Geoff_B

How About HMS Albion then ?!!!!

1/700 HMS Albion

Cheers

Thor  B)  

Captain Canada

Hey, those are pretty nice too, Geoff !

Look pretty tough to build, tho....and you'd definately need card !

Cheers !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

retro_seventies

FANTASTIC!!!

seriously, i'm impressed - it looks pretty good when its built, eh?

see all the things that you can be doing when you are supposed to be doing work instead?

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

if we can get a few more naval planes then the expense of the allied naval group build's gonna drop some!
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Glenn

Toad,
  Is that Fiddlers Green, or another card company? I just love paper models.

Captain Canada

Spot on, Lyn !

Retro posted a link a few days back......my 4 year-old boy played with it all day, even survived to trips in the car and dinner at my Grans.

Then it got stepped on.........

Oh well, guess I'll have to print out un autre !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Joe C-P

1/700 HMS Albion

Thor  B)
Oh boy!  :o  ^_^ Who needs WEM anymore?!  :dum:

Actually, one could print these out to another scale, then use them as templates for plasticard.  :ar:  Your miniature RN ships could be properly fueled and armed at sea!  :cheers:

JoeP
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

retro_seventies

Lyn, its a fiddler's green one...

http://papertoys.com/stealth.htm

give this a shot...

somewhere i have hundreds of these on a cd....

somewhere...  :mellow:  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Glenn

My latest Fiddlers' Green, a Fokker E.1. I usually buy my paper models from Paper Models International, and send a cheque.(as I don't have a Credit Card)
                                          Glenn

NARSES2

Must admit I saw some of the paper/card models of pre-dreadnaught battleships at MK and was tempted !

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Hey !

Looking good ! A we bit more involved than the Skyray !

Cheers !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?