High Performance OTTO-Fighter

Started by slava_trudu, April 26, 2009, 07:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slava_trudu

This is my Blohm und Voss P.208, from Czechmaster - Resin kit 1/72 + some scratchbuild detals and foiled (natural Metal Foil sheets) the model all over. I really enjoyed building it ;)

I hope you like it.
Thanks for looking.

My model blog
best regards
Alexander
[aka slava-trudu]

kitnut617

That's very nice ST, I think I will have to get one of those myself.  Not sure I could do the metal foil like yours though   :thumbsup:
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

NARSES2

That's really nice  :thumbsup: It's a nice kit - I did mine as Italian
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

HOG

Absobloodylutly bleeding brilliant!  :thumbsup:    :bow:    :wub:
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

nev

Luft '46 isn't my bag, but I know an excellent model when I see one.  Makes a pleasant change seeing a Luftwaffe plane in NMF, and the sharkmouth is the icing on the cake :)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

pyro-manic

Lovely! The metal finish is superb, and the machine looks very sleek. :thumbsup:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

John Howling Mouse

Ridiculously good....several light-years ahead of my own abilities, but I am cheering over here.   :bow:    :thumbsup:

P.S.  Yes, I am putting this in the potential candidates listing for the Whiffie Awards.

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

BlackOps

Fantastic build and a great finish!!! :wub:  :bow:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

chrisonord

That is absolutely amazing!! :bow: :bow:
I wish I had the know how to do that sort of work with foil I really do. My aircraft would be all 1950's stuff that is for sure.
I will vote it for a whiffy award thats for sure. :thumbsup:
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

PR19_Kit

If ever there was a candidate for a Master Class in NMFing I don't know what is!

That's magnificent!!  :bow: :cheers:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Ed S

Beautiful build.  Excellent NMF with the foil.   :thumbsup:   :bow:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Weaver

That's an exquisite job: just gorgeous -  :bow: :bow: :bow:

The photoshopping's pretty good too!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

sideshowbob9

Fantastic work! The foil finish is superb!  :bow: