Great whiffery on Snopes.com

Started by The Rat, April 24, 2009, 04:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Weaver

Send it to A-Monster and see if they fall for it long enough to knock out a kit of it....... ;D
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

The Rat

Quote from: Weaver on April 24, 2009, 05:02:10 AM
Send it to A-Monster and see if they fall for it long enough to knock out a kit of it....... ;D

When I were a lad Aurora or Lindberg would have been tripping over each other to try to be the first out of the gate!  ;D
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Weaver

Quote from: The Rat on April 24, 2009, 05:38:17 AM
Quote from: Weaver on April 24, 2009, 05:02:10 AM

When I were a lad Aurora or Lindberg would have been tripping over each other to try to be the first out of the gate!  ;D

Try Bandai?
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

dragon

Scale-o-rama!
I recognize a Sunderland and a Chinook in that mix :blink:
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

PR19_Kit

And the engine/rotor combos are from the Mil V-12 'Homer'. Their backstory refers to the V-12 as well.

Madness on madness!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

philp

Darn it, guess I can stop saving up for the inaugural trip here in the US.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Doc Yo

Doc Yo wanders into the hanger at the Detroit docks, looks up,scratches his head and says " never mind the
pilot's manual, Preist, apparently its ficticious"...rapping the red-hilighted silver hull, he murmurs to himself, "gee,
it seems solid enough...probably that Swift kid up to mischief again...

wasn't there some kind of 'super-cruise ship' in a similar vein awhile back?