T-28 'Fennec' DONE - For the Trainers with Teeth/CoIn GB

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, April 23, 2009, 03:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Just one pic here, the rest on the Finished Builds Thread. If you're interested in the progress pics, they're here http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,23491.0.html.

As ever, thanks for looking. All comments, questions, criticism and abuse is welcomed.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kitnut617

If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

nev

Nice, but I think it needs more salt weathering.  Panel line washes, dusting of pastels, a bit of chipping and she'll really look the part IMO.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

sequoiaranger

I like it! There are some "Trojans" that fly over my house occasionally. Now I will look up in the sky and imagine your plane instead!

Maybe the "Trainers with Teeth" should be "required" to have a sharkmouth!
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Thanks for the comments, all. Must point out something that I forgot to mention on my first thread. This wee project would have seriously stalled if it wasn't for the welcome intervention of our very own NARSES II, providing the gun pods and some very sage advice as to time-frame and markings..... Thanks Chris  :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

BlackOps

I'm becoming very fond of this aircraft, and you've done it up proud Ian. Gotta love anything that has massive exhaust stains  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Brian da Basher

That's just absolutely drop-dead gorgeous! You have some mad skills, Mr Hunter-Gatherer!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher