And that Gentlemen is time!

Started by Sisko, April 17, 2009, 05:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sisko

Like the other group builds this one is getting close to the official deadline. May 1st

So I begs the question, is an extension required?
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Ed S

Works for me.  I expect to finish on time, but an extension would keep me from rushing things here at the end.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

philp

Since I haven't even started yet, that could help but there are several GBs I am trying to finish for that I wouldn't hold it just for me.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

puddingwrestler

An extension? So I can built even more models? I've already done two (three if you wanna count a GAZ-67B).

Extensions are for the week I say! Or in this case, for the two weeks!
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

B777LR

Yes please, i just started a model today, would like a week :thumbsup:

Taiidantomcat

I need one, school and finals are kicking my butt, only a week to go and im clear to build again  :cheers:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Sisko

See as we have only four entries I have decided to extend it by two weeks.

After that it is the end. So the new finish date is Friday the 15th of May.

BlackOps

I just got back to mine today, had been so long I'd forgotten where I left off  :blink:  I added some more putty and there's still more psr to come  :banghead: I'm trying to meet the original deadline but an extension couldn't hurt  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

JoeP

Now that the temps are too hot to go out, having been too cold to go out, I can get back into the hobby room!

The carrier Ukraine isn't going to finish itself!
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Sisko

As the title says the finish is not far away!!!!!!

BlackOps

Eeeeeek! Got the wings and tail on last night but I'm still not happy with my PSR results on the nose, I thought I'd be done by now  :banghead:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Sisko

Time to put down the putty and the knife and step away from the desk.

It is not over to the voting!