More future Luft....

Started by tanktastic43, April 15, 2009, 04:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanktastic43

What do you get if you cross a He 162 with a Me 262?

You get the HeMe 424 Atmospheric Interceptor.

Any comments, good or bad will be appreciated.

Cheers.

TT43

Maverick

Brilliant concept.  Looks just the part TT.

Regards,

Mav

Vulcan7

ACE looking build/concept tanktastic  :ph34r: :tornado: :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

sequoiaranger

It's a tri-motor without being Italian!

It looks like you UN-swept some Me-262 wings---all the more believable for a Heinkel.
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

cthulhu77

very nice work !  Love the idea, though the pilot probably would have been making chili in his shorts during the flight !

Tophe

Funny idea, and very well built. Wonderful :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

BlackOps

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

HOG

Quote from: tanktastic43 on April 15, 2009, 04:40:31 AM
Any comments, good or bad will be appreciated.

Cheers.

TT43

With a build like this how can you expect bad. Brilliant idea and finish.

H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Allan

Just wonderful, Tank, simply wonderful!!!!!
The idea of blackening out the canopy is a good one. I've often thought of painting the canopy gold and doing nothing in the cockpit and letting the camo scheme do all the talking. It would save a lot of work. What you you fellows think of that idea??
Just love this plane!!!
Allan in Canberra

Cobra

Super Cool :mellow: this baby Looks Too cool for Sure!!!!!!!!! You did a Great Job!!!!! any plans to try doing a Big Gun rigged Me or Heinkel???? Stay Cool & Keep up the Great Work!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

bobbo

:o :o  Don't think I would like to be on the receiving end of that bugger . . .

Bobbo

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Draken35

tanktastic43

Thank you all for the positive responses.  :thumbsup:

I just hope i can stay in this building phase for a little longer while the ideas bounce around in the old noggin.

Once again, thanks.

TT43.