Waiting for the men in white coats to call......................................

Started by HOG, April 14, 2009, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOG

HoyhoyA`l

If theres one in every crowd why is it usually me?

A uni+punicycle, or a penny ha`penny, or a Guinea (£1 and 1 shilling), I don`t know but I couldn`t resist it.
What do you think? Comments anyone...................................

Cheerz  :drink:
G
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

JayBee

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

BlackOps

Hey! Your Hula Hoop is going the wrong way. ;D   Cool stuff Gary  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

HOG

Hoyhoy`al.
Just a quick post on me way out,

Leaving now before the men in white coats arrive.
As usual all comments welcomed
Cheers  :drink:
Gary
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Modelling_Mushi

Gary, I like that alot it's a good looking ... ah ... thingummy. But I don't understand why you are afraid of test cricket umpires  :huh:
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Ed S

We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

JayBee

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

HOG

Quote from: Modelling_Mushi on April 21, 2009, 04:49:28 AM
Gary, I like that alot it's a good looking ... ah ... thingummy. But I don't understand why you are afraid of test cricket umpires  :huh:

Apart from the boredom factor, test cricket umpires I have no fear of, it`s the Transylvanian umpires with the fangs that worry me  ;D
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Cobra

Super Cool :mellow: why do i get the Feeling you've been watching 'Stingray', 'Thunderbirds' or 'Captain Scarlet'???????? this is Super Cool!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

HOG

Quote from: Cobra on April 22, 2009, 03:07:23 PM
Super Cool :mellow: why do i get the Feeling you've been watching 'Stingray', 'Thunderbirds' or 'Captain Scarlet'???????? this is Super Cool!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Trouble is I haven`t be watching them, I grew up with them. From Four Feather Falls to Terrahawks and beyond. What ever happend to Dick Spanner?  ;D.

Cheerz  :drink:
G
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

HOG

Hoyhoy`Al,

Due to a letter in this pm`s post, I`ve had to cut short the build time on these models and have therefore cheated a tad. I had intended to paint the cartoons and lettering on this but have had to resort to `puter printed stickers so please bear with me.

And just for the hell of it the obligatry enforced Handihaler family photo

Enjoy, and as usual comms crits and invites to the pub warmly accepted
Cheerz :drink:
G
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )