Cosford Show pics

Started by van883, April 05, 2009, 10:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

van883

Great show and good to meet or catch up with various people. Also there were a number of people who I was going to say hello to-but must have missed you in the crowds. Also I must thank OGL and everyone else who does the legwork and setting up-quite an undertaking!
I hope the pics come out ok

Van

Aircav

Looks like it was a good show, I especially like the look of the RAF JL-8/K-8 trainer  :thumbsup: ;D :cheers: :bow:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Martin H

thats one of Trev's (Howard of Effingham) steve:)
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Mike Wren

RAF B-47 on one of the club displays

Radish

Excellent RAF B-47...which was a replica of the one from the previous year modelled by a friend of mine at Stafford. He's really chuffed someone borrowed his concept! Brill!!
There was a super A-7E by Hasegawa painted as a VF-74 "Pirate" in a colour scheme circa 1943! Fantastic? Anyone get it (apart from Narses2)
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Martin H

I saw that beast as well terry
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Brian da Basher

Thanks for posting those, Van! There are some mighty impressive models on display and I think I recognized some "old friends" I saw posted here on What-If.
:cheers:
Brian da Basher

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

NARSES2

NARSES2

These last ones are from the IPMS Mercia stand

The A7E Rad was talking about

NARSES2

ChernayaAkula

Great pics, everyone! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing !:cheers:

I particularly like the Zimbabwean J-10, the A-7 Corsair and the RAF Typhoon with D-Day stripes.  :bow:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

pyro-manic

That D-Day Tiffie is very cool. Some odd mods on there though - rear-firing wing-tip ASRAAMs, ECM pod moved to the fin-top, and a big fairing under the chin (stumped on this one - targeting pod??). Not to mention the RP3s!
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<