Bf-109M-2

Started by r0t0rdr1ver, March 28, 2009, 08:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r0t0rdr1ver

r0t0rdr1ver

r0t0rdr1ver

GTX

Don't mind at all!   :cheers:

I'd probably stick with the existing wings though as the 109 had a pretty small wing as it was. Your model though.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

r0t0rdr1ver

GTX

Quote from: r0t0rdr1ver on March 28, 2009, 09:55:45 PM
Now that I'm into this what-if, I just can't leave well enough alone.

Yes, its like a pleasant infection that spreads to everything you do or look at...hmmm, I wonder what that would look like if only this happened or what if... :wacko:

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Maverick

Welcome aboard Neven, quite an intro to start with.

Regards,

Mav

ChernayaAkula

Looks great so far! :thumbsup: Should be interesting to follow, especially regarding the second propeller.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

JayBee

Welcome indeed.
Looking fantastic already, how about tricyle undercarriage.
The interupter gear for the cowling guns would have to be some fantastic bit of engineering.

As Greg has already said this What If will infect the very way you look at models, it has certainly got me back to it after several years stagnation.
Have fun
JimB
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Vulcan7

thats going to look ACE, especially in 1/32, great start r0t  :ph34r: :tornado: :thumbsup: :cheers:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

Draken35

Very nice and promising build!!!

Sauragnmon

My first reaction was "wait a minute, Hase makes a K-4? what?" then I saw the scale, and a light came on in my head.

Awesome concept, looking forward to it... and in 1/32??? You have some serious Stones, man, massive dangling millstones.  Seriously, this should look awesome.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Zeke

OOooh, I may have to commence drooling... :thumbsup:
It's a big, wide world out there...so if it's all the same to you I'll just stay indoors!

sotoolslinger

Don't you just love the GTX ;D Cool looking build you got going there :thumbsup:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

BlackOps

Welcome to the funner side of modeling  ;D Greg has been known to have a good idea or two

Looks like your off to a great start on a pretty cool project  :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing more.
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.