My alternate JSDF collection - updated with Typhoon J

Started by nev, March 27, 2009, 10:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

GaryF asked if I could post up all my Japanese whiffs together, which I am doing now.  I will keep coming back to this thread every time I add another one to the collection :)

Typhoon J

Mirage 2000J

UV-22J

Typhoon J, air defence with 302 Hikotai.  Hobbyboss 1/72

And then my 2 1/48 Hawks (or Iruku, dolphin as the JASDF call them ;) )

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Gary F

Nev,

Thanks and  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  All look great and the Osprey is done too!

regards,
Gary F

sideshowbob9

GTX

My favourite is the Mirage 2000J

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

tigercat2

They all look great; the Mirage 2000 is my favorite of these; super paint scheme.

Wes W.

Aircav

What you need now is a Japanese Mi-26 Halo built under licence  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Vulcan7

wow beautiful builds nev....quality  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tornado: :ph34r:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

NARSES2

Nev thats a stunning collection, especially like the Osprey. Would grace any model show in the world  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Brian da Basher

That Osprey is tastier than Teriyaki! You've got some of the best paintwork around, Nippon Nev!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

nev

Quote from: Aircav on March 27, 2009, 12:33:34 PM
What you need now is a Japanese Mi-26 Halo built under licence  ;D

Arrghghgh, don't tempt me!  I still can't decide which Indian RW scheme I want to do :(
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Aircav

It would look good, go on you know you want to..................... ;D

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

BlackOps

Nev, I always enjoy seeing these again, some beautiful builds.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :bow: 
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Mi26 in JGSDF camo....... it would be rude not to !

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Aircav

You could do her in Japanese Airline's colour's  ;D

Sir Sydney Camm

lancer

Quote from: Aircav on April 07, 2009, 02:05:53 AM
You could do her in Japanese Airline's colour's  ;D

what one ? JAL - Japanese AirLines or ANA - All Nippon Airlines?? Both liveries are very smart
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die