RAF Triple Go229 Night fighter ”The Bat-Jet”

Started by Vulcan7, March 26, 2009, 11:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulcan7

RAF (spoils of war) Triple Go229 (Stealth) Night fighter "The Bat-Jet".....this one was the easiest what-if build ever, no filling, cutting or making parts, just 3 kits straight out of the box (and 2 sets of wings left over for other projects) ;D...

"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

tigercat2

What a concept!!  As the proud builder/owner of three USAF Hortons (posted elsewhere in this forum); I agree that it is an excellent kit, and what you have done is quite imaginative.

Wes W.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Draken35

ChernayaAkula

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-BATPLANE!  :wacko: ;)

:bow: Way cool!  :bow:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Ed S

Brilliant kitbash and nice looking model.  I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for some of these kits.  There are so many WHIFFing possiblities.

:thumbsup:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Vulcan7

thanks chaps, too kind  :thumbsup:....I just had to do a Batplane  ;D

Quote from: tigercat2 on March 26, 2009, 12:09:31 PM
What a concept!!  As the proud builder/owner of three USAF Hortons (posted elsewhere in this forum); I agree that it is an excellent kit, and what you have done is quite imaginative.

Wes W.

Hi Wes also done a 2 seat triple using the very basic PM kits, although this was a lot more work  :rolleyes: :tornado:  ;D

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,23299.0.html

"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

BlackOps

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.