JS-3 "Enigmatised" Uparmoured tank

Started by chrisonord, March 19, 2009, 04:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

Here is my next museum piece tank, dragged out of its retirement home and given a new set of nashers!! :wacko:
The kit is the trumpy 1/72nd scale JS-3,a nice big tank, ripe for the modding and put back into service with my cartel army, along with my T-34 upgrades.
I have just finished with the applique armour and given it a new gun barrel also.
I took some pics of my other tanks, and the JS is in the fore ground of some of the pictures and is looking a bit different to what it should do.
I will try and get some individual pictures done of this project, which, has not turned out quite how I wanted it to, but it'll do.

Cheers
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

cthulhu77

chrisonord

Well here it is as a finished model,
Slightly different from the original don't you think :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Sauragnmon

Looks good, and the tan/brown camo really makes it something interesting on top of that.  I might have to do my osn version of it at some point, it looks that good. 
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

NARSES2

Boxy shape, brown/tan camo - dosn't look Soviet at all. Looks good though Chris - but you can get a prescription for that "muzzle droop" now you know  :wacko:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Sauragnmon

I just realized what you've gone and done to this tank, Chris, you've given it Din-chewers!!
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.