this would make a neat model LOL

Started by PanzerWulff, March 15, 2009, 01:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzerWulff

I was looking up some Panzer drawings to use for profiling and I found this Caricature of a Panzer IV.I wish I knew who drew this.I would love to build this,it has the same appeal as the Hasegawa egg planes.
what do you guys think?

"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

B777LR

JayBee

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Mossie

I'm building a Hase Egg Plane at the moment, great fun!  I guess armour builders would enjoy a similar series of tanks.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

PanzerWulff

Quote from: Mossie on March 15, 2009, 01:59:51 PM
I'm building a Hase Egg Plane at the moment, great fun!  I guess armour builders would enjoy a similar series of tanks.
Which one I have the entire set of the recently released ones
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Mossie

Quote from: PanzerWulff on March 15, 2009, 02:44:14 PM
Quote from: Mossie on March 15, 2009, 01:59:51 PM
Which one I have the entire set of the recently released ones

The P-40, I've also got the F-15.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

pyro-manic

Not a Panzer IV, but a Warhammer 40K Tiger done in caricature-style, by Mechanicore over at WIP: Clicky. Pretty cool. :)

Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

philp

The Panzer IV is all wrong.  Only two sets of running gear but 3 return rollers.  The hull MG looks more like a US .30 cal than a MG-34.  And Uncle Adolf never rode around in a frontline version.  Sheesh.

But the worst thing, I didn't think of it first.

That little Tiger reminds me of a couple Mini RC tanks I have seen at the LHS.  I might have to pick them up after all.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Captain Canada

That's the coolest looking tank I've seen in awhile ! Never mind egg or caricature, I think they'd make good light tanks !

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?