Lippisch P.12 Entwurf IV

Started by MarkH262, March 11, 2009, 11:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkH262

I just finished my build of this 1/72 Sharkit. Here's the URL link to my Photobucket album. Tell me what you think?

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh117/mahernandez262/Lippisch%20P12%20Entwurf%20IV/

Here's a few pictures attached.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

cthulhu77

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Mossie

Very nice build!  Love the intake on this version of the P.12, it reminds me of some kind of puppet or cartoon alien, can't think where from!
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Ed S

Simple, clean, nice finish.   Yep, this is a winner.

:thumbsup:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Vulcan7

Great build ...of a cool looking jet  :ph34r: :tornado: :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

luft46models

Great work Mark - couldn't reply over on GPL as it now feeds to my gmail a/c and yahoo doesn't like replies via another email address. Pics added to my collection

Regards

William in Oz

Eddie M.

A very fine looking model, especially in red. ;D  ;D
Look behind you!

HOG

Better than CdeB`s Lady in red  :thumbsup:
Cheerz  :drink:
G
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

puddingwrestler

Makes me think of spaceman spiff from Calvin and Hobbes for some reason - might have to get one and make a retro toon space fighter version
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

MarkH262

Thanks everyone for the comments.

"Spaceman Spiff..." That brings back fond memories of Calvin and Hobbs indeed!

Mark

GTX

Cool - straight out of The Jetsons look too!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

noxioux