Camo IJN Zero

Started by Taiidantomcat, March 05, 2009, 10:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiidantomcat

1/32 Hasegawa. Been working on this off and on for years, finally finished it  :thumbsup:

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

PanzerWulff

Great Job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from the wing layout it's a type 52 zero with the 4 gun wing any chance of a belly shot  ;D
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

Brian da Basher

I really like the subtlety of that camo paintjob!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

Taiidantomcat

Quote from: PanzerWulff on March 05, 2009, 04:05:54 PM
Great Job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from the wing layout it's a type 52 zero with the 4 gun wing any chance of a belly shot  ;D
"Panzer"

Get one up Tomorrow, Camera ran out of room  :banghead: Its black but it looks sharp

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

John Howling Mouse

Very nice.  Sorry to hijack your thread but from which build are the small parts taped up for painting (?) in the upper right of the first photo?
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Rafael

Don't know about prop-driven historical planes much, TTomcat, but that paint job sure is an eye-catcher :bow: :bow: :bow:

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

Taiidantomcat

Quote from: John Howling Mouse on March 06, 2009, 05:26:15 PM
Very nice.  Sorry to hijack your thread but from which build are the small parts taped up for painting (?) in the upper right of the first photo?

Those are FOD Guards that are going to make their way onto this:
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,20127.15.html

Thanks for the Compliments everyone. :thumbsup: had to start and stop this for two moves and one apartment flood.

cthulhu77

Usually don't like Zekes,  but I  :wub: this one !  It was worth the wait !!!

Taiidantomcat