NARSES2

Planned for 2009 in 1/72 are

Supermarine Attacker F1/FB1 and FB2
Early Spitfire I
P-47B
FW 190 A4 family
Vickers Wilderbeest
Brewster Bermuda I

Given the way AZ do these things they will probably come in multiple boxings to cover the markings options.

They may be "Limited IJM" but they are nice kits, normally with a little resin or etch

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Aircav

Is that the version in the triangular box  ;D

The Vickers Wilderbeest should be fun  ;D :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

NARSES2

It should be both fun and ugly but it is an important aircraft in so far as RAF in the Far East circa 1941 is concerned, so well done AZ I say  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Green Dragon

Some more from AZ this year seen over on Britmodeller from new member Giovanni including a 1/48th Saab 29 Tunnan! 1/72nd Spiteful and Seafang. Link to BM thread. http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29269

Legato link. http://www.legatokits.cz/
Still waiting for the MD 500/530 kits and might get the Cant Z.1018 in 72nd too. They are also doing the Fw190A-0/A-1/A-2 in 72nd.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

NARSES2

Well the Seafang and Spiteful are excellent news

kitbasher

Check out http://www.legatokits.cz/az72.htm - A Spiteful (http://www.legatokits.cz/Plastic72/Spiteful/az7277%20supermarine_spiteful.htm), a Seafang and a ready-to-whif Spiteful (http://www.legatokits.cz/Plastic72/Spiteful/az7277%20supermarine_spiteful.htm) to come!  Hurrah!! Drinks all round!!!   
They feature in the latest SAMI, listed with Hannants as future releases, and there's already a thread on Britmodeller at (http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?s=98c64aaedc88ea2e8383604a816aac01&showtopic=30088)
A ready to whif Spiteful.  Cool!
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

PR19_Kit

They do some interesting stuff, pity their Audax is out of stock.  >:(

I can't see the difference between the two Spitefuls, apart from the markings, am I missing something?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 26, 2009, 04:20:07 PM
They do some interesting stuff, pity their Audax is out of stock.  >:(

I can't see the difference between the two Spitefuls, apart from the markings, am I missing something?

Kit AZ tend to issue a lot of boxings of the same kit. There are 3 boxings of the early Hurricane, each box has 4 markings options. So I think it will probably come in a SEAC and ETO boxings. (edit -Having just looked at Hannants pics. one boxing has 4 RAF Fighter Command schemes, the "Special boxing" has the SEAC, post war RAF, Dutch and Finnish schemes )

As for the Audax I looked at A2Zee models site and they don't appear to have it either, but it should be possible to pick it up at a show.

TsrJoe

oooh a Finnish Spiteful, even i didnt expect that one, im wondering if theres someone over at AZ whos a member of this site?  :wacko:
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

Green Dragon

Love the Spiteful box art with the shot up Shinden.  :wub:

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

Mossie

Here's a large pic of the box art, I don't think I've used the word 'whiffgasm' before but it applies in this case!  Looking forward to seeing the Seafang art...

I really hope that bring out a few more ready made whiffs like this & that it spurs other manufacturers to do the same.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

My one will be green/brown over med grey  :wub:

Supertom

I love the fact that the box has the words "What If" pasted on it!  :wub:
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Jeffry Fontaine

(image source: image source modellversium.de)

image source modellversium.de has a kit review of the AZ Models 1/72nd scale Zlin Z-242 L (kit #AZCZ10) available for review on their web page.  This is an interesting little aircraft and this kit appears to be a rather extensive multi-media kit containing components that are resin, photo-etch, vacu-form, and injection molded plastic parts.  Sadly it is in 1/72nd scale which for me is far too small to really appreciate but there are those of you that do excel at building tiny things like this. 

Brian may actually find this one interesting since it has spats :^). 
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Aircav

That Zlin is a very nice little kit, I picked up 3 at Prague last year  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader