Oh Boys!!!!!!

Started by Martin H, January 28, 2004, 10:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin H

Drop what ever your doing and get your hands on the Feb issue of SAM, just for Mike mcEvoys Tailpiece bit.

The TSR on the Airfix stand is mentioned, alltou he seems to think that it wasnt put there by any one from Airfix, And to cap it all the Box is mentioned.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Ollie

I'll check it for sure when we'll get it in 3-4 months over here!  Current issue is about F-18s and last one was about the Roman F-104 from Radish.

Speedy delivery, eh!

:D  :D  :wub:  

Martin H

Well I do only live about 35-40 miles from the Editorial address  B)
Unfortunately,

Ogwash

Hey Martin

You forgot to mention that Mike also talked about Joe's SABA kit coming outfrom his spot on productions line. Wonder what he'll say about an FDIII coming out from Joe as well ?.

Pity he didn't mention the rest of the TSR-2's, then again perhaps we should get him in on the TSR-2 SIG whilst were at it !!!!!.

Cheers

GeoffB

Martin H

Hmm i should be seeing him at the MK show to return that Boeing pancake thing of his. Ill put all 15 stone of me into leaning on him :o

any way whats the progress on the SABA and the FDIII?
Unfortunately,

Geoff_B

Hi Martin

As far as i know Joe has done an initial cast of the FD-III kit, which we might see at Huddersfield and the Saba is still awaiting its prop. Joe's been a bit busy since Chrimbo on his commercial jobs and was supposed to be off doing research lthe back end of this week (weather permitting) so we'll have to wait for him to report back on the kits actual status.

Cheers

Geoff B

(PS don't foget the Box for MK !!!)

lancer

QuoteHmm i should be seeing him at the MK show to return that Boeing pancake thing of his. Ill put all 15 stone of me into leaning on him
I could lend some of my surplus weight to lean on him if you like Martin... :P  :P  :P  :P
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Geoff_B

QuoteIll put all 15 stone of me into leaning on him

Why, except for not mentioning the other 27 TSR-2's on the stand.

Now if you and lance do want to make your presence felt (weather permitting !!!!) see if there is an Airfix stand and try and twist their arms into finding out how the TSR-2 faired in their new projects planning, if it got scrubbed then we can focus our attention on to our next victim, erm i mean manufacturer !!!!.

Cheers

Geoff

Mairfrog

Thanks to Thorvic I just read the article. Ha ha! It is way cool. Wonder if anyone else will see it? Will it provoke letters to the mag? Probably will, but they'll be JMNs demanding another 109 instead. :zzz:

Silly of him not to mention the table full of TSR 2 though, that must have been where he saw the box.

Martin H

QuoteWhy, except for not mentioning the other 27 TSR-2's on the stand.
Yep. For that inexcuseable crime he shall be leaned on  :P

Airfix have not had a stand at the Mk show in the past so i doubt they will have one there this year. But you just never know, Trevor and the gang may just drop in.
Unfortunately,

Captain Canada

Hmmmmmm........I think an FD.III would look awful good in Canadian 1AirDiv NATO markings ! :wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Martin H

QuoteHmmmmmm........I think an FD.III would look awful good in Canadian 1AirDiv NATO markings ! :wub:
Now theres an idea...........................
Unfortunately,

Ollie

QuoteHmmmmmm........I think an FD.III would look awful good in Canadian 1AirDiv NATO markings ! 

Toad, you traitor!  Why a FD.III when you have the Arrow Mk.III!!!!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Captain Canada

Toad, you traitor!  Why a FD.III when you have the Arrow Mk.III!!!!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:
Shhh !

I'm just trying to weasel into the que for one of the kits !

Uh, did I say that out loud ?

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?