Yet more TSR2 profiles

Started by DamienB, February 24, 2009, 02:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TsrJoe

waw those look really sweet, i particularly like the MEAF schemed example, just how i visualise the type  :thumbsup:
another possibly worth profiling would be a far east one in green/brown/black and a RAFG. example in green/grey/black all with the high demarcation as drawn for the type, ok i acknowledge that had it gone into service the camou line would be as per norm but 'what if' !

many thanks for sharing, cheers, Joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

nev

THat retirement scheme is really, really nice with the logo on the tail.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

DamienB

Thanks chaps. Have put another few up on that page including Indian and German examples... and a green/brown/black one for Joe!

(Big copy exclusive to this forum. I don't normally bother with highlighting as I prefer to see the colour demarcations clearly on profiles).

Talos

The green/brown/black one looks stunning, Damien!  :thumbsup:

gunfighter