Messerschmitt Me Triple P-1111 luft46

Started by Vulcan7, February 23, 2009, 05:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulcan7

Messerschmitt Me Triple P-1111 luft46  :tornado:.....the Luftwaffe was way ahead of it's time with the single P-1111

"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Ed S

Genius... and Madness.  What a wonderful combination.  Looking forward to more of this.  Are you going to fair over the two outside cockpits?  Or perhaps the center one and make it a two holer.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Draken35

Vulcan7

thanks chaps  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Ed S on February 23, 2009, 08:13:14 PM
Genius... and Madness.  What a wonderful combination.  Looking forward to more of this.  Are you going to fair over the two outside cockpits?  Or perhaps the center one and make it a two holer.

Ed

Hi Ed...going for central single seat on this one...running out of pilots....a bit like what happend to the Luftwaffe... & more fuel space in the 2 outer fuselage's for greater range  :thumbsup:  ( ....can't wait for Revell to release their 1/72 pilots/crew packs  :tornado:)

sequoiaranger

Interesting builds, visually (probably not PRACTICAL, but hey, this is whiffdom).

I had thought of making a Triple Mustang out of two Twin Mustangs, but canceled it when I sold my huge stash.

Now let's see you make a WWI "triple tri-plane"! That would be one Mutha Fokker!
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

McGreig

I'm seriously impressed - it's only 4 days since your first post on the triple Horten and now you're half way through a triple P-1111  :o
Of course you're also completely mad and deranged, but you do build fast - - -  ;D

Vulcan7

Quote from: sequoiaranger on February 24, 2009, 08:44:51 AM
Interesting builds, visually (probably not PRACTICAL, but hey, this is whiffdom).

I had thought of making a Triple Mustang out of two Twin Mustangs, but canceled it when I sold my huge stash.

Now let's see you make a WWI "triple tri-plane"! That would be one Mutha Fokker!

a triple Fokker Tri-Plane.....I like the sound of that!  ;D :thumbsup:

Vulcan7

Quote from: McGreig on February 24, 2009, 11:33:17 AM
Of course you're also completely mad and deranged, but you do build fast - - -  ;D

thanks McGreig  ....I think?  ;D :tornado: :cheers: :thumbsup: :blink: :party:....the trouble with me is, once I start a project I can't stop until its done  ;D

Vulcan7

another quick camo job & she's airbourne  ;D.....

HOG

FOR THE LOVE OF MIKE SLOW DOWN!,

your puttin the rest of us to shame  ;D
Very nice idea & well executed
G

ps who the hell IS mike?
H-O-G = Head Out of Gestalt-hands on autopilot
WORK! The curse of the drinking class.
"Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
(Ralph Waldo Emerson )

Vulcan7

Quote from: HOG on February 25, 2009, 04:36:06 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF MIKE SLOW DOWN!,

your puttin the rest of us to shame  ;D
Very nice idea & well executed
G

ps who the hell IS mike?

thanks G  ;D....it's ok thats my last triple for a while...gonna have a go at this though...should take a bit longer ;D.....

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Vostoc7 on February 25, 2009, 05:07:37 PM
thanks G  ;D....it's ok thats my last triple for a while...gonna have a go at this though...should take a bit longer ;D.....

Sure, maybe two whole days! :)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Sauragnmon

Mein gott im himmel!!!!

You are officially a Blitz Builder, man.  I swear, you could manage to do seven entries in the One Week GB if we do another one.  you don't kitbash, you kit jackhammer with the speed you work.

And what the hell is that? A Horten mistelled on a Lanc???  Wait, I see bullseye Roundels... Ah well, we'll figure it out when you start building it.  Or when you finish it a day or two later.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Zeke

ha ha ha...oh you're not right you're not!...glorious!...;D
It's a big, wide world out there...so if it's all the same to you I'll just stay indoors!