Jupiter 120

Started by Atlantis, February 17, 2009, 06:23:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlantis

This is one one the many proposals put forth as an alternative to the Ares launch architecture. This particular kit was augmented by using the Interstage wrap from a late model shuttle ET and brown textured paper for insulation.

Night Launch:

Side view:

In the rocket park at the Us Space and Rocket Center at dusk:

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Mossie

Very smart job on it Jupiter!  What scale is it, 1/144?  Is it a paper model, or plastic?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Atlantis

Quote from: Mossie on February 17, 2009, 06:57:52 AM
Very smart job on it Jupiter!  What scale is it, 1/144?  Is it a paper model, or plastic?

1/144 paper

Rafael

Atlantis, as a fellow card-modeler, I'm always impressed by the quality of your builds, the cleanliness of assemblies and the accuracy of your cuts, all together in beautiful cardboard (Yum!!!) models.

A standing ovation for you, A.

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

BlackOps

Looks great! It's easier for me to cut, glue, sand, and putty plastic kits than it is for me to build paper models. I admire those of you who can get these kinds of results  :bow: nicely done :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

sotoolslinger

That is even more impressive now that I know it is paper :wub: :bow: :bow:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland