See! I really, really DO build stuff!!!

Started by Scooterman, January 24, 2004, 07:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooterman

Don't have a digicam yet so I have to do this the old fasion way of develop and scan.  Anyways, currently staring on the Scooterman's bench are.......

Israeli T-45C (sort of) Goshawk and ship killer JASDF F-3A Tornado for the Far East thread.  Both a bit beyond since this pic.  Hope to have the T-45 in some sort of paint by the end of the weekend.

Brad

Captain Canada

Sweet !

Thanks for sharing, Scooter........those Italeri Hawks are beauty little kits, eh ?

And I just love those big tanks under the wings of a Tornadoe.......what colour scheme ? That cool bluey/grey ?

I've got lots of Japanese decals if you need any ! The Hase 104 came with a billion dofferent tails, as did the T-33.

Cheers !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

I don't know why, but theres something I just like about seeing someone elses work bench with tools & part built kits strewn about.   :wub:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Scooterman

Yeah Toad, the Italeri Hawk family are nice kits.  A bit inaccurate but close enough for me! B)

Somewhere I have a pic of a GR1A recce Tornado with the 'Hindenburg' tanks on the wings and two standard bags on the belly.  That's a LOT of fuel!  

Colors will be the new F-2 style two tone blue with either a black or grey radome.  I have markings picked out (dunno the squadron number but the badge is a black panther) but not the ones I was looking for.  Do you have the samarai's head markings by chance?

And I have more bench and stash pics somewhere Nev.  If I find them I'll post!

:tornado:
Brad

nev

QuoteDo you have the samarai's head markings by chance?

I think I've got them in 72 & 48.  Which do you want?

QuoteAnd I have more bench and stash pics somewhere Nev.  If I find them I'll post!

:party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Scooterman

The new toned down version in 1/72 would be most excellent, but the full color badge would work too.  

John Howling Mouse

QuoteI don't know why, but theres something I just like about seeing someone elses work bench with tools & part built kits strewn about.   :wub:
Yeah, what HE said.  C'mon guys, don't be shy: send in your workbench pics.  We know you're all working on something or other.   :)

Tophe, if you don't actually build plastic anymore, you can always send in a pic of your current e-book masterpiece being created on the PC screen!!   ;)  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Scooterman

Scooterman

And the rest of the room, taken from the right of my bench.  Can't find the pics of the stash.  Maybe that's a good thing!

Ollie

Barry, don't be a cheat, show us the 7 other workbench you have, come on!

:P  :cheers:  

John Howling Mouse

Hey, Scooterman, is that a blow-up Enterprise you've got there or "are you just glad to see us?"

Here is "the pit," my basement model bench (for when Ms. Hitler's mad at me, usually about every 28 days, come to think about it...).

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Ollie

Quoteusually about every 28 days

Haven't they made a movie about that?  28 Days Later or something like this?

:lol:  ;)  

Captain Canada

Quote.  Do you have the samarai's head markings by chance?

A red hemut with yellow horns and three x's ?
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Scooterman

Quote.  Do you have the samarai's head markings by chance?

A red hemut with yellow horns and three x's ?
That's it!  Full color version that is.

Scooterman

QuoteHey, Scooterman, is that a blow-up Enterprise you've got there or "are you just glad to see us?"

Why do you want to know JHM?   JEALOUS?!?!?!?
:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Anyway yes it is.  I'm a closet Trekkie. B)