P-39...Oh this is going to hurt!...FINISHED!...with back history as well.

Started by Zeke, February 06, 2009, 02:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeke

This is my next Whiff...an old P-39, Eduard, 1:48 and naff, really old paintwork...gonna do something dreadful to this one...oh yes...:D

Now you just hold still a moment, this won't hurt at all...well not much...

But daddy, what are you doing with that razor-saw?...

ok ok, I lied... it's gonna hurt!

MWAHHH HAAAA HAAA HAAAAAA!!!...

It's a big, wide world out there...so if it's all the same to you I'll just stay indoors!

John Howling Mouse

And they say the rest of us are crazy for cutting up NEW kits----I'd give up my next paycheque to be able to paint and weather that well----then you go and cut it UP?!

Madness!!   :banghead:

and magnificent.   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Sauragnmon

Madness???

THIS

IS

WHIFFING!!!
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

Zeke

Daddy, what are you doing with my wings?...daddy?...not the Razor-Saw again?...noooo!

Oh Yes!...

It's a big, wide world out there...so if it's all the same to you I'll just stay indoors!

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

BlackOps

Now I've got John Cougar Mellencamp's "Hurts so Good" in my head....I guess every build needs a theme song :)

Looking forward to seeing where this is heading  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

fallenphoenix

Per Ardua Ad Astra

"Thou shalt maintain thine airspeed lest the ground shalt rise up and smite thee"

bobbo

Hmmmmmmmm . . . Do I detect a COIN-type bird coming up?

Bobindelaware

Daryl J.

Hey, with this one, the project didn't start with the cockpit!   :thumbsup:    Somehow I think SEA Green/Green/Tan is going to show up.   

Actually, I like it looks like a bit of courage and a bunch of fun!

Daryl J.

cthulhu77

Just love cutting up old kits...this one is going to be fantastic, the hairs are standing up on my neck !

Captain Canada

That was a great build as it were....would have looked great hanging up somewhere ! But I do have to wonder what it is you're going to do with it.....

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Zeke

COIN? SEA Cammo?...I'm sorry, you must have me confused with somebody who does that kind of thing to Tigercats....no my friends...this is a completely different breed of beast...Now, where did I put the Milliput?

Daddy, what's Milliput? And what are you going to do with it?

Stop squirming or you'll make me mess it up...

Daryl J.

Oh?!!?  Here comes the tailpipe! 

Daryl J., guessing again.

Weaver

Gotta be a jet job - the P-39's a natural.

Watching with interest because I have something planned along the same lines...... :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

upnorth

So are you going turboprop here or full out jet?

If you could rig it out with a four blade prop. al a P-63, she'd look right nice as a turboprop coin bird in some Central or South American air force's arsenal.

I'll be following with intrest.
My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/