Another question

Started by Radish, February 05, 2009, 09:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radish

I've a part-built Mi-24 Hind (Revell/Monogram 1/48th) that I began years ago, but it needs completion and radical modification. I've essentially just put the fuselage together, not modified it yet.
Can I be included? :wacko:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Sauragnmon

I've got a collection of half-built and damaged helicopters, and I have intentions of whiffing the ever loving hell out of these birds to produce a Franken-Chopper or two.  They're in various levels of integrity.  Is It Doable?
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

B777LR

I know this guy with a half-finished ugly helicopter. I wonder if i can sign him up? Just refer to him as Baz, or JHM, he is very shy :thumbsup:

anthonyp

Like I said (can't remember if it was this particular GB or not) but Phoenix Builds are welcome, so it can be entered!
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

John Howling Mouse

Quote from: B787 on February 06, 2009, 06:46:45 AM
I know this guy with a half-finished ugly helicopter. I wonder if i can sign him up? Just refer to him as Baz, or JHM, he is very shy :thumbsup:

Half-finished?  Oh, I wish it was that close!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Sauragnmon

Uh... Is this still going on?  I've got this Hind that I'm working on right now... I might throw it in if I can...
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.