Poll : Which CF-122M to make ?

Started by Captain Canada, January 22, 2004, 07:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Hey !

I'm building a CF-122M as part of my "Canada takes over the World' story. At first, I was only gonna have this white one, with AAR pods, that was gonna shepard my Su-30s ( CF-130 ) across the pond to Russia, after we thouroughly bomb US ANG bases in Alaska. This is still my personal choice, but it's kinda dull in overall white and a few spots ( like a Snow Leopard ) and black national markings.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

No2

Standard Russian colours, CDN high vis markings, armed with supersonic Vinson Killers........cause you know that Navy's gotta go down too !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

No.3

Camo.......like a Vulcan !

Low level penetrator type, here with Shrikes on the pylons.....could also carry a big load of pig iron.

Cheers !  And don't forget to vote !

Toadman :wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

I'd say number #3!!!   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:   It would look awesome!  And don't forget to semi-wrap around it!!!

But why CF-122M and not CB-122?  This will confuse people with your CoR CF-122!!

B)  :wub:  :wub:  :cheers:  

Captain Canada

But why CF-122M and not CB-122?  This will confuse people with your CoR CF-122!!

You got a point there, Olivier !

But in this scenerio, I'm not 'buying Yankee crap', I'm 'blasting Yankee crap ' !!!

B)  :P  :wub:  :lol:  ;)  :o  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

I agree, but still, why a CF designation for a bomber?

:rolleyes:  :wub:  

Ogwash

Hi Toad

I like the third scheme as it looks the most Canadian. But you could combine it with the 1st one to produce a temporary snow camo scheme  with the green whitewashed out like the RAF do to their aircraft when exercising in Norway. That might give you the scheme your looking for !!!.

Cheers

GeoffB B)  

Mike Wren

grey/green camo all the way...   :wub:  

Shasper

Go Hi viz buddy, makes it easier for my boys to shootv you A down! :lol:

"Cygnus-6 has the target aquired...... FOX-2!"

Ves B)  
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Captain Canada

Quotewhy a CF designation for a bomber?

Hmmm......never really thought about it, that's why !

Since we've never really had a bomber !

I'll have to look over all my books and see if they ever planned on going CB for bombers........I was just thinking CF, 'cause it's a multi pourpose bird.

Hmmm.......

:wacko:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

QuoteGo Hi viz buddy, makes it easier for my boys to shootv you A down!  

That's the spirit, ves old buddy !

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Geoff and Mikey......thanks for the input !

With you two and Ollie, it's three to one vs. Ves !

But don't worry, once I retake the eastern Seaboard, I'll get the boys to paint one up all nice in red and white, to put on a nice show for my Acadian bretheren !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

How about reviving the old CDN maritime patrol scheme of NMF with bright red/orange panels?  :wub:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Radish

Great idea!!
Canada taking over the World!!!!!
Well, I'd go for:
a triple colour wraparound.....pale grey(almost white), green and black, with low-viz grey markings, all heavily weathered after all that low-level flight.
:tank:
A maritime version could substitute the green with a mid blue-grey.
Nose-art, of course.
Hey, I've got one too.
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

lancer

Yeah, I agree the 3 Geoff's, wrap around all the way!!!! although with the winter whitewash...
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die