F-104 Forever !!!

Started by sabre, January 09, 2009, 06:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabre

...just to end....my topic....these are my F-104....now I own 52....

I know that I'm crazy....

Spey_Phantom

:blink: 52 manned rockets, i only have 6 on my end (3 1/144 and 3 1/72)
we should give you a member title, how about "Mr. Starfighter"  ;D

nice models  :wub:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

ElectrikBlue

WOW! Superb collection of F-104s, Mr. Starfighter!  :thumbsup: :bow: :bow: :bow:

EB

Captain Canada

That's wicked ! I'd love to see more of that ZELL dio, and that CDN one in the corner looks a little dusty, so clean it up, eh ?

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Talos

Quote from: sabre on January 09, 2009, 06:28:35 AM
...just to end....my topic....these are my F-104....now I own 52....

I know that I'm crazy....

52, you're half-way there!

:lol: Sorry, couldn't resist. Awesome collection.

sotoolslinger

Get you some son  ;D Follow your passion :wub: I really think you need a couple more F-104 Starfighters though :blink: :drink:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

philp

Ok, how many are Whiff and how many real world?
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

PR19_Kit

The guy who acts as Secretary of my model Club, the Cardiff Plastic Aeroplane Club, is a 104 nut too. He put on a display last year, I think at Salisbury, of 104 F-104s, all RW as he hates whiffs with a passion.

There's something about that shape........
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Logan Hartke

Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 09, 2009, 01:33:25 PM
There's something about that shape........

It's definitely a love or hate thing.

Logan Hartke

Taiidantomcat

I always love it when someone picks one plane and does it in tons of colors and variations...This is really cool  :thumbsup: I hope to do the same thing someday with Tomcats, Maybe even one from every country...going to need a new house...
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

John Howling Mouse

There's nothing crazy about a room filled with T-Tails!  I'd like to see some close-ups of your favorites from the collection, please.  Especially if you have any Whif's in there.   :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Taiidantomcat on January 09, 2009, 02:45:55 PM
I always love it when someone picks one plane and does it in tons of colors and variations...

I know a guy who's done that with A-7s. He's got HUNDREDS of them, but all USN, so his place is wall to wall Light Gull Grey and white.

I think I'd prefer a tad more colour myself.......
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Captain Canada

You telling me he didn't do a single USAF version ? Or an ultra-cool Greek bird ? That is crazy !

:unsure:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Cobra

The F-104 is IMHO always been as TOP GUN as the Air Force could Get!!!!!!!! look @ how many times the F-104 has been used as the Basis for Many Thunderbirds Aircraft Designs!!!!!!!!! Don't be afraid to Get Creative with Your Models!!!!! Stay Cool & Keep up the Great Work!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tornado:

Joe C-P

Some obsessive-compulsives are not as bad as others.  :thumbsup:  :bow:

I don't see a USAF Thunderbirds one, or a VG one, or a biplane one. (Just tossing out some more ideas to help you add to your impressive fleet.)
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.