The Whiffies Nomination process is in full swing. Now, nominate something!!

Started by philp, January 08, 2009, 11:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philp

If you haven't seen it yet, the Whiffies Categories are posted and I am now accepting nominations.
Go here: http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,22568.0.html for more information.

Remember, you can nominate up to 5 items for each category and try to nominate at least something in every category.
Any questions, PM me.

Thanks,
Phil
Mini Master of Ceremonies
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

philp

Just a reminder.  When you send in your nominations, please include a link to the pic, thread, gallery, etc to make it easier on me.
Thank-you.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

BlackOps

Phil, I'm trying like heck to make some choices but it takes a while to sift through all the awesome stuff! I should have a PM to you in the next day or two.

I think the 15th is going to sneek up pretty quick, so get to nominating ya bunch of slackers!
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

puddingwrestler

I'm also sifting, but this is a HUGE forum... So far I'm just picking things visually, choosing the non-model related items will take longer cause of all the reading :)
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

philp

I've had a couple requests for more time.  Anyone need a little more?
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Brian da Basher

More time would be nice. I've been in the process of getting my new computer going and haven't had the time to sort through the forum for links to send.

Thanks again for all your efforts, Phil!
:cheers:
Brian da Basher

Weaver

Quote from: philp on January 10, 2009, 12:03:13 PM
I've had a couple requests for more time.  Anyone need a little more?

I think more time would be good. My PC at home is desperately slow to load pictures, and I only get 10 mins here, 5 mins there at work.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones