San Antonio-February 21-ModelFiesta 28

Started by Scooterman, January 03, 2009, 09:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooterman

I'm in the process of getting tables.  As I plan on trying to refresh the display this year, is there anybody down that way that would like to help out? 

Martin H

spreading your display wings a bit for 09 eh Brad?

:)
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

RotorheadTX

I'm in Austin, and planning to make the show. I can bring a handful of things - same stuff that I brought up to Dallas, and maybe more if I get my thumb out....

retro_seventies

I think i'm out of town for a conference - typical!

Let me check when i get to work tomorrow though, and we'll see - where is it being held Brad?
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Scooterman

Quote from: retro_seventies on January 04, 2009, 07:32:03 PM
I think i'm out of town for a conference - typical!

Let me check when i get to work tomorrow though, and we'll see - where is it being held Brad?

Live Oak Civic Center
8101 Pat Booker Road, Live Oak, Texas

Quote from: RotorheadTX on January 04, 2009, 11:47:28 AM
I'm in Austin, and planning to make the show. I can bring a handful of things - same stuff that I brought up to Dallas, and maybe more if I get my thumb out....

Well, remove thy digit and git'er done!

Quote from: Martin H on January 03, 2009, 11:59:55 AM
spreading your display wings a bit for 09 eh Brad?

:)

Yep!  Makes it easier that I have friends that live about 5 miles from there that I can crash on their couch.

RotorheadTX

Scooterman

Only if somebody across the Atlantic sends some.  I've been out for awhile.........

Scooterman

Time for da **BUMP**

Hey Retro, you gonna make it?

retro_seventies

No can do homeslice, i'm in Nebraska that weekend  :angry:

Just typical that there's a show TEN MINUTES FROM HOME and i'm out of town.  Have a good one - take some photos for me!  Next year the Shiner and Twiglets are on me!
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Scooterman

One last BUMP.

Hey RTX, hope you're still making it down.  I don't want to man the tables by myself-would make pee breaks and shopping awkward!   ;D

RotorheadTX

I'll be there. I've been super-involved with my motorcycle of late, and need a different flavor of hobby indulgence.

I'll be bringing down a box of surplus kits that can be picked through free of charge by fellow whiffers. I'll post a photo or list of offerings; proxies are welcome to take them away, but I'm trying to avoid mailing costs.