Me P1109 -i think..

Started by Deon, January 02, 2009, 06:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deon

Had this one from Unicraft last year. Fully specced-out office and home designed hydraulic undercarriage.

U/c raises when engines are run but lowers when shut down  for ease of maintenance...

'...please, tell me where to put it..?'

'do nothing except that which is necessary or beautiful' (Marcus Aurelius)..well I've got the 'do nothing' bit sorted...

cthulhu77

Most awesome! :cheers:  Very wonderful work !!!

John Howling Mouse

Wow, what a great looking beast.  :wub:   And that lower wing means you can cut the grass with every landing, too!  :thumbsup:

With the demarcation hash-marks on each wing, does that mean that the wings pivot in flight?

Cool!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Ed S

Cool.  That is decidedly different.  Jet biplanes, gotta love the idea.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

sotoolslinger

Whoa Deon  :wub: Your best one yet :thumbsup: Delightful ;D
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Deon

Quote from: John Howling Mouse on January 02, 2009, 08:29:47 AM
Wow, what a great looking beast.  :wub:   And that lower wing means you can cut the grass with every landing, too!  :thumbsup:

With the demarcation hash-marks on each wing, does that mean that the wings pivot in flight?

Cool!

Yep, its a scissor wing much like the american experiment in the 50-60s.. and of course the hydraulic undercarriage would keep the wing clear on landing and take off as long as you had at least one engine running!
'...please, tell me where to put it..?'

'do nothing except that which is necessary or beautiful' (Marcus Aurelius)..well I've got the 'do nothing' bit sorted...