GRAY PRIDE PARADE WINNER!

Started by gooberliberation, December 30, 2008, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gooberliberation

Thanks everyone who played for making this GB a fantastic one.  The turnout might've been small but we had quality to make up for it.

Congradulations to Ed S, who wins with his F-107!

================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

BlackOps

Congrats Ed! A beautiful build   :wub:  Congrats to all the other contestants, lots of cool stuff!  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

tanktastic43

Glenn Gilbertson

Good one, Ed, I really like that colour scheme. Congratulations! :thumbsup:

nev

Congrats Ed on a thoroughly deserved win :)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

PR19_Kit

Ed,

Nice one! :)

That F-107 looks the business, pity it never made real world service. That's two GB wins in a row, you'll need a new trophy shelf soon.  :lol:

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Ed S

We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Weaver

Congrats Ed!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I voted for the F-107 mostly because of the paint job. The weathering is spot on: convincing without being overdone. The plane looks "tired but not neglected" which is just right.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

ysi_maniac

Hi Ed, That is a perfectly clean build :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:
Will die without understanding this world.

noxioux

Brian da Basher

Way to go, Ed! Well done, sir!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?