great stuff

Started by retro_seventies, January 12, 2004, 04:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retro_seventies

concept and design sketches from the guy who actually designed these childhood icons...

hey toad, you gonna build a streethawk? (small scale or 1:1?) :D
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Captain Canada

I might..if I knew what the heck it was !

Where's the link ? B)  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

retro_seventies

ah poo-poo (with an english accent).

what a fecking eejit.

lemme go find...

http://probertdesigns.com/Folder_DESIGN/De...signs_FILM.html

sorry mate - major brainfart.

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Aircav

Speaking of brainfarts I see someone bombed part of Yorkshire last week, dropped a 25lb'er from a F-15E and killed a farmers field.....Doh!! :o  ;)  :)  :blink:  :wacko:  :P  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Geoff_B

Captain Canada

That streethawk is pretty cool, although a bit dated looking now. It would be nice to see a newer one, using 90's tech as opposed to 80s.

And Airwolf, still a sweet looking chopper today ! Could use a new rotor, tho :P

Cheers !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?