Couple of lawn darts

Started by MartG, November 23, 2008, 01:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartG

Following on from my RAF F-16E & F ( single and two seat F-16XL http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,9678.0/highlight,f-16xl.html ), and inspired by the gloss black finish of the Hawk demonstrator, I figured that if they were operating the F-16 the RAF may have some trainers, in gloss black........ ;D

Monogram F-16XL, and Hasegawa YF-16

Murphy's 1st Law - An object at rest will be in the wrong place
Murphy's 2nd Law - An object in motion will be going in the wrong direction
Murphy's 3rd Law - For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: MartG on November 23, 2008, 01:23:24 PMFollowing on from my RAF F-16E & F ( single and two seat F-16XL http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,9678.0/highlight,f-16xl.html ), and inspired by the gloss black finish of the Hawk demonstrator, I figured that if they were operating the F-16 the RAF may have some trainers, in gloss black........ ;D

Monogram F-16XL, and Hasegawa YF-16

Shiny!  Almost missed this one thanks to your other submission with the Viking WHIF.  Definitely one to keep the purists at bay on the display tables.   
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Howard of Effingham

Keeper of George the Cat.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Ed S

uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh.   shiney things.....

Nice.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?