BAC TSR.2 "what-if" video in FS 2004

Started by ChernayaAkula, November 15, 2008, 10:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

Found this link over on ARC. Hope it's not been posted before and that this is the right section.

BAC TSR.2 WHAT-IF VIDEO

Pretty cool stuff!  :tornado:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

ysi_maniac

Is that yours? There is something about Akula :huh:

BTW: Very well done, indeed! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Will die without understanding this world.

ChernayaAkula

:lol: No, not mine, Although I also chuckled when I read the name in the video.  ;D
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

pyro-manic

Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Mossie

Nice!  There's a good one available for download on the Alphasim website.  Whiff wise, as well as the TSR.2, there's a Martin Baker MB.5 & an XB-70 Valkyrie.  The XB-70 is okay, but the MB.5 one is pretty good, interspersing it with a wartime aircraft & a Reno racer.
http://www.alphasim.co.uk/videos.html
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

nev

Awesome video, very inspirational :)

Sill, good old youtube, only 40 comments and already there's an argument about God on there.. *slaps forehead*
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

ChernayaAkula

A tip regarding reading YouTube comments: Don't!  :lol:

Cheers,
Moritz